Looking for the perfect getaway destination for your upcoming trip? If yes, consider taking a trip to Pigeon Forge. After all, this town in Tennessee is one of the most famous towns in the country, and it’s quite simple to figure out why. The natural beauty of Pigeon Forge can’t be overlooked. The mountains can be seen everywhere in the town, and every season brings incredible views.
Additionally, Pigeon Forge is full of indoor and outdoor activities for all ages, from children to grandparents. Whether you’re looking for something exciting or just want to relax and enjoy the scenery, you can do it all in this bustling town. Besides that, Pigeon Forge is also home to several fantastic dinner shows. Each one serves an extraordinary yet unique time for the entire group with a delicious meal.
But that’s not all. Wherever you decide to stay in Pigeon Forge, one thing is certain: You’ll be moments away from all the excitement.
Not sure about where you should go during your trip? Here are some must-visit places in Pigeon Forge. So, without further delay, let us get straight to the topic and explore it.
1. Enjoy Dolly Parton’s Stampede
Wondering why you should visit Dolly Parton’s Stampede with your entire group? This attraction offers one of the best Pigeon Forge shows, which features plenty of live performers, impressive set pieces, and stunning displays. Whether you’re visiting Dolly Parton’s Stampede with your friends or children, everyone will have fun at this dinner attraction.
You can enjoy a delightful four-course meal while watching their adventurous show. Some of the most delicious items on their menu include creamy vegetable soup, hickory smoked BBQ pork loin, an herb-basted potato, and more. Besides that, you can even get a souvenir picture with your group in their arena and photos with their beautiful horses before the show starts!
Without any doubt, Dolly Parton’s Stampede is one of the many shows that can make your visit to Pigeon Forge a memorable one.
Trust us; your entire group will have a blast from the beginning through the end.
2. Have Fun at The Island
You might have already heard that The Island in Pigeon Forge is a one-stop attraction for all kinds of excitement. But what can you do during your visit to The Island?
Some of the exciting things you can try at this attraction include:
- The Island Ropes Course: Varying on your height, there are two courses – Sky Trail Explorer and Sky Tykes Ropes. The Sky Tykes Ropes course is for kids who want to stay closer to the ground. This course allows parents to walk beside their kids as well. In comparison, Sky Trail Explorer is for grownups and kids looking for a 3-story task. There isn’t any time limit on the ropes courses, allowing you to explore as much as you want.
- Escape Room Game: The Escape Game’s adventures work like Hollywood blockbusters with turns, twists, and jaw-dropping blows. Their 1-hour adventures bring classic experiences to life in a one-of-a-kind concrete experience.
- Alcatraz East Crime Museum: Don’t let the word ‘museum’ prevent you from visiting this attraction. It is one of those places that can leave you in awe. The Alcatraz East Crime Museum is devoted to the history of crime in America and offers fun exhibitions throughout the year. It is essential to visit this place with your family if you are traveling with them or even if you
are exploring Pigeon Forge solo.
3. Enjoy Unique Fun at Outdoor Gravity Park
Are you looking for something unique to do during your vacation to Pigeon Forge? If yes, you have to try zorbing at Outdoor Gravity Park. Their thrilling zorbing rides include:
- Fast Tracks: Around three visitors can enjoy this zorbing ride. You can experience the thrill of rolling down their 1,000-foot hill, perfect for those looking for speedy rides.
- Extreme Zig Zag: This ride is an exciting extreme zig-zag course, and visitors can just ride solo. It is the best option if you are just traveling by yourself and exploring the beautiful mountain city of Pigeon Forge.
- Funnel: This ride combines turns and twists of the zig-zag course with the thrill of the Fast Tracks. Undoubtedly, it’s a one-of-the-kind experience you might not find anywhere else. It is a must-try ride if you are in Pigeon Forge.
Visiting the Outdoor Gravity Park allows you to spend time in the beautiful outdoors. It’s the perfect opportunity to step away from screens and spend quality time with your friends and family. These zorbing rides are just the ideal activity to make you happier during your trip to Pigeon Forge.
4. Visit the Hollywood Wax Museum
Did you know that you can experience a feel of Hollywood in Pigeon Forge? The Hollywood Wax Museum allows you to take pictures with some of the most famous celebrities. You can walk the red carpet with Hollywood celebrities. As you explore this museum, you’ll be surprised by the realistic appearance of all your favorite stars.
Not just that, but one of the best attractions in the Hollywood Wax Museum is Hannah’s Maze of Mirrors. It’s a massive mirror maze with an exceptional storyline where Princess Hannah has gotten herself lost, and you need to rescue her.
Moreover, you can also get a unique 5D experience in the famous Castle of Chaos, where you’re seated in a theater. You’ll be equipped with 3D glasses as you lurch across cobblestones, splash over a vast waterfall and jump from one roof to another, providing you with an unforgettable experience.
Are you wondering where to go in Pigeon Forge during your getaway? If yes, check out these must-visit places. During your trip to Pigeon Forge, take a tour of the Hollywood Wax Museum to look at your favorite movie stars. Besides that, don’t forget to visit Dolly Parton’s Stampede, The Island, and Outdoor Gravity Park for a thrilling experience. Trust us; these must-visit places guarantee you and your family will have the best experience.