Are you looking for a more robust, trusted management system for your online systems? Are you wanting a better and more collaborative way of communication and bringing your teams together? Are you wanting a service that can connect your employees with the information they need at the click of a button?
If this sounds like something your business needs – then Microsoft 365 is the perfect solution. So what exactly does Microsoft 365 include you may wonder? Here’s the basics:
- Group chat and messaging facilities, calling and more in Microsoft Teams
- 1TB of OneDrive storage online
- All Office applications, like Word, PowerPoint, and Excel
- Microsoft Outlook and Exchange for your emails and calendars
- Latest updates and upgrades to all your software and tools
Having a business that runs efficiently is so important – this is why having the right tools that can make collaboration, creation, and communication between teams easier can make all the difference. Having tools that allow you to do this remotely, from anywhere and on any device, is an even better bonus! This is exactly what Microsoft 365 Solutions offer you. The beauty of Microsoft 365 is that it is entirely cloud-based – this means that you no longer are bound to a on-premises server and can access data and company files from anywhere as long as you have an internet connection.
Here are our top 7 ways in which Microsoft 365 can benefit your business:
- Improves communications across your company
- Provide safe and secure cloud storage for all your data and files
- Constant and predictable billing each month, no surprises
- Continuous and automatic updates to tools and software
- Enables faster and more data-driven innovation within your business
- Easily scalable, you can move up or down with ease
- Better business continuity on the whole
It has been said that Microsoft 365 is the champion of cloud-based productivity suites – it offers all of its users a huge multitude of different applications, tools, and features to make use of that are designed to increase the user’s ability to collaborate, work, and communicate in better ways.
If you are unsure which Microsoft 365 package is best for you – get in touch with a trusted IT Support Provider for more guidance. Many people turn to IT Support Partners who are in their location for help. As an example, if you are living in the UK, you might want to reach out to a provider of IT Services London based businesses know and trust. You will then know you’re getting great service and support from an IT Partner that understands your business environment and can make the right kind of recommendations and suggestions to help your business grow and excel using the most suitable Microsoft products.
There are many benefits to using the Microsoft 365 offering, if you’re wanting a solution that will help transform and elevate your business to the next level – this is the only option that is guaranteed to make a genuine difference. Once you have decided to switch to Microsoft 365, you may also want to educate your employees through an online Office 365 training course to get the most out of your new productivity suite. It’s also a good idea for your staff to start doing an advanced Excel course and training on other MS Office programs too. They’ll be able to take full advantage of Microsoft 365 this way.