My Dear Lover,
Soon or later, you and your beloved will have to take the decision of who should move, because it is very hard to live apart.
Moving will change your life drastically, you should what you and beloved really wants from life, you need to communicate, communicate and communicate until you arrive to a very clear understanding about your expectations, It is your future.
Here are some questions to help you make the decision.
- Will you have to “give up” of your domestic animals? Does your beloved love having cats, dogs, birds, etc. at home?
- Any of you already have children? How well will they accept living together, now as a new family? There are good schools for them in the new place? They like the new place? How about their friends, they accept being apart from them? Can they keep their current activities, like sport, etc. in the new place?
- Are you moving far away from your family? If you are a kind of person that is very close to your family, it will be very hard not. to be with them so often. Maybe your parents are “old” and need your assistance. You have the right to build your life, your happiness, your love, but I think it isn’t fair to leave your parents alone most of the time, when they most need your help. And if you already have children, can they live far away from their actual family? They are willing to have a new family?
- If you are divorced and your ex lives near to you, will he accept your new mate? After all he comes from “nowhere”, and almost from one day to another, he is already living with you.Of course you can’t let your ex be the main reason for you to live your life, where you want, and with who you want, but if your ex is a kind of person that don’t accept that you have a new mate, you need to be prepared to deal with that.
- Can you live in the new area, possibly, for the rest of your life? Do you like the weather? The culture? If you are an urban lover and will move to a rural area, can you live with that, or will you miss the urban live too much?If you are a kind of person that can adapt very easy to new environments, this is no problem at all, but if you are not, and decide to move, you will need all the help, understanding and support from your beloved, for the more “difficult” phases, be aware that he knows that. Do you really know the new area, or you have been there before, only for a couple of weeks in romantic holidays? Try to know better the new area, if you can spend more time there and not. only when both of you are in holidays, before you move forever.
- God forgive me, but if things don’t go well between you, and you decide to you should end your relation, after you move, will you come back to your old home, or will you live in the new area? Can you live there, without the support of your family and old friends? It will be a very difficult time for you.
Well, with all these questions, it might seem to you, that this is a very difficult decision to make.It is a big decision that will change your life forever, you need to be very clear about your expectations.
But my most important advice to you is to listen to your heart.
True love is so precious and can overcome any difficult.