An architectural visualizer is a specialist in the field of 3D graphics, who is able to revive the created projects of houses, apartments, commercial establishments, cultural and architectural monuments. However, today there are not so many good specialists. Therefore, it is worth contacting only proven 3d architectural modeling services.
The specialist transfers the project to 3D format, so the customer immediately sees how the building and the adjacent territories will look after the completion of the work.
The visualizer-architect is a real creator who knows how to understand the customer and displays his requirements for a future project on the screen of a tablet or desktop computer. This work can be compared to the work of an interior designer, but a more difficult task falls on the shoulders of the visualizer-architect.
For a representative of this profession, it is important to be able to work with graphic elements, photographs, lighting and various materials from which he puts together a finished project. The visualizer must be able to look for new solutions and receive information from independent sources.
Features of the profession
During the work, the architect-visualizer may encounter a number of problems, because he must not only be able to transfer the finished project to a 2D or 3D plane, but also know about all the intricacies of construction, since 3Nitro knows about it.
Specialists of this profile can create real projects, for example, for a construction company that wants to get an attractive layout of a constructed building. Also, 3D architects can develop concepts of unreal buildings for thematic videos and other advertising projects.
The specialist must be able to:
- work with shadows;
- work with textures and materials;
- work with real photos;
- understand the client and transfer his wishes to the 3D plane.
And the most important requirement is that the visualizing architect must be able to find a common language with the customer and the employees of the company in which he works. After all, the finished project should look the way the future owner of the object imagines it.
- Quiet work without heavy physical labor.
- Higher education is encouraged, but a specialist who is perfectly familiar with software and has an education as an architect can complete 3D visualization courses for employment.
- The ability to work remotely.
- Average salary.
- Work can be remote, so it is possible to look for customers and high-paying projects around the world.
- The ability to receive education remotely (online courses, lectures, etc.).
- There is an opportunity to realize your creative potential.
- It is possible not to communicate with the customer, using modern means of information transfer.
- For work, you can use ready-made online catalogs of furniture and materials, from which a professional will model various options for building design.
- Demanding customers.
- The need to purchase a powerful computer and licensed software.
- Sedentary work that requires complete dedication.
- Ability to adapt to the requirements and mood of the customer.
- Patience and understanding, because the customer may require to change the finished 3D project.
- The job may seem boring, because most of the time you will have to move ready-made templates.
- A large load on the musculoskeletal system and vision, because representatives of this profession spend more than 8 hours a day at the computer.
Now you know the features of the profession of 3D visualization of objects.