Drawing feet can be a very fun and exciting part of the drawing, but many people do not have any idea about where to begin or what tips to use when trying to master this skill. The first thing that people need to know is that feet are one of the first things people see when they look at a person. Learning this technique will help you make an accurate portrayal of the person.
Quick Suggestions – Sketching and Drawing Human Feet
Draw a couple of ovals overlapping the circle towards the central line. The ovals’ sizes should not be more than around half compared to that of the circle’s and one oval should be higher than the other. Draw the final outline of the foot and erase guide lines. Draw toenails or any other details you’d want for your foot.
- Draw a line approximately 1.5 times the circle’s diameter, from the bottom and upwards through its center. The length of the line affects the angle of the view of the foot.
- Draw a triangle with two sides touching the circle and intersecting with the line’s tip at the top. The distance of the triangle’s base may depend on how big you want the toes to look.
- Draw five circles or ovals across the base of the triangle for toes. You might want to vary the sizes as toes have different sizes.
- Draw two ovals overlapping the circle towards the center line. The ovals’ sizes should not be more than around half compared to that of the circle’s and one oval should be higher than the other.
- Draw the final outline of the foot and erase guide lines.
- Draw toenails or any other details you’d want for your foot.
- Color the drawing.
Tips – Sketching and Drawing Human Feet
When drawing the feet, it is important that you remember that you should work from the outside in. This means that you should make sure that you’re working from the center of the foot up towards the tip. This will help you make sure that your sketches are accurate and you will also be able to get a better understanding of how the parts connect with each other. As long as you keep in mind these simple guidelines while you are learning how to sketch and draw feet you should end up being fairly successful.
You have to make sure that you are sitting comfortably before doing this DIY. Make sure that there is room to move around and do other things at the same time. In order to sketch the feet properly it is important that the person has good posture and is not hunched over.
It may be difficult at first to know this DIY properly, but if you practice often then you should be able to get a handle on it. There are plenty of different tutorials that you can use as well as plenty of books and other materials that can help you out. You should spend a lot of time practicing and it is always a good idea to take a break after a while as well. this can take some time, but it can also be worth it because you’ll end up being a better artist when you learn how to do so.