Long eyelashes are considered attractive, not only for women but for men as well. Regrettably, we are not all blessed with lovely sweepers, so how do we really get them?
Using an eyelash curler and good volumizing mascara remain the cheapest options for the illusion of long eyelashes. Normally, mascara comes with a base coat and a top coat to add extra volume. The major cosmetic companies are regularly coming up with new formulas that improve the length and volume of the lashes. Still, these mascaras can sometimes be clumpy and very difficult to remove.
Using false eyelashes is perhaps the most popular option and will produce an almost instantaneous appearance of long and thick eyelashes. However, as false eyelashes last no more than one day, many choose slightly longer lasting options like implants or eyelash extensions.
An efficient way to grow long eyelashes is to use an eyelash growth serum. These serums are used close to the eye line nightly after meticulously removing any makeup. After about two to four weeks, you will see an improvement in the appearance of your lashes. Some of these serums have shown excellent results on testing, so they are absolutely worth considering. You do not need to pay a lot for these serums, and a container will last for around four months if used properly. If you use more than suggested, this will not benefit you anymore and may even make your eyes sore.
Here are few additional ways to grow long eyelashes.
- Use Olive Oil to improve the length and thickness of your eyelashes. Natural olive oil is rich in essential fatty acids known to moisturize and strengthen them.
- Vitamin E oil has long been employed to promote more substantial and more moisturized eyelashes. Don’t overuse them, however.
- It may sound stupid, but brushing out and combing your eyelashes is a great way to make them appear longer and to help growth.
- Not only is coconut oil safe for use around your eyes, but it’s also a great strengthener and moisturizer for your eyelashes.
- Look for fiber-lash mascaras if you want quicker results.
Other than the methods above, the natural ways you can use include eating healthily and balancing the nutrients and vitamins in the diet. Some people think that conditioning the lashes with olive oil will help, but there is little evidence of this. Although it is not harmful and so we have mentioned it above. Vitamin E has also been recommended to act as a stimulator for long eyelashes.
Whatever you want to choose, remember that you look beautiful the way you are and don’t spend too much time obsessing over the hair above your eyes.
Now You Know