Pasta is a popular dish throughout the world. One of the magic of this dish is that it’s incredibly versatile – you can pick whatever kind of noodle you like, and the choices are limitless when it comes to ingredients and sauces. Try something unique and add a distinctive smoky taste to your pasta by combining it with grilled meat.
Today, we will prepare Grilled Salmon Linguine. Why Salmon, you ask?
Salmon is one of the best and most nutritious foods globally.
- It is rich in Omega-3 Fatty Acids.
- It is a great S=source of protein.
- It is a good source of potassium.
- Salmon is an excellent source of B vitamins.
- Selenium is a mineral found in certain foods and soil. Selenium helps shield bone health, lowers thyroid antibodies in patients with autoimmune thyroid disease, and may decrease the risk of cancer. Salmon has an adequate value of selenium for our body.
- Consuming Salmon regularly can help you lose weight and keep it off.
- An increasing number of studies propose that including Salmon in your diet might enhance brain function.
Grilled Salmon Linguine Recipe
- 1 cup linguine pasta, cooked al dente
- 1 cup cooked salmon, flaked into bite-size pieces
- 1/2 cup chopped yellow bell pepper
- 1/2 lemon, sliced
- 6 Tbsp. skim milk
- 1/4 cup diced onion
- 2 Tbsp. extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 Tbsp. butter
- 1 Tbsp. low-fat cream cheese
- 1 tsp. chopped fresh dill
- In a large saucepan, heat butter and olive oil over medium-low heat, then add onion and bell pepper.
- Cook until tender, about seven to nine minutes in medium-low heat. Don’t burn the mix.
- Add pasta cream cheese and stir until melted.
- Stir in salmon flakes and milk and simmer for around seven minutes or until cooked through.
- Place ready pasta in a serving bowl and empty salmon mixture over pasta. Toss to coat.
Top with lemon slices and dill.