Which is the Best Chemical Free Moisturizer?

The beauty industry abounds with products that are labeled as natural. It has become a high-minded connotation for small items that are a little better but more expensive. Technically, the Food and Drug Administration does not have a clear definition, no clear guidelines, and no standard regulations on what an “all-natural” product means. 

Organic products are derived from botanicals or have ingredients that are naturally sourced. The best natural face creams live up to their name by being pure. These products have little chemical, few preservatives, dyes, or synthetics, and are botanically based. 

But how do you know if the item you are holding at the beauty and aesthetics department is chemical-free? And how would you know if the beauty product is all-natural as its marketing claims?

The Problem of Definition in the Cosmetics World

The question of knowing if a beauty product is chemical-free, natural, or organic has been a lingering topic in the cosmetics world. According to standard cosmetic marketing, to be recognized and certified as organic, a product must be 95% plant-based, with the remaining 5% non-plant-based. 

All-natural beauty products should contain 50% plant-based ingredients. The distinction between certifications also comes into play with the interpretation and standards of cosmetics regulation bodies. As such, the diversity of standards worldwide makes it hard to understand the basics of chemical-free cosmetics. The definition of becoming a gray area to the common users. Although efforts are on the way to systematize the whole cosmetics world, there is no way of stopping people from using beauty products. 

Knowing if a Beauty Product is Chemical-free

The absence of a global organization to oversee the cosmetics industry brought alliances intending to regularize beauty products in the market. NATURE is a Brussels-based organization established in 2007 which aims to promote authentic and organic skincare products. 

Four certificate companies were also established to harmonize certification for organic and natural beauty products. The COSMOS-Standards AISBL ensures that consumers are guaranteed that their purchases are authentic and all-natural. Knowing if a beauty product is chemical-free and non-toxic is an important step in beauty care. Most products in the market claim to be natural or organic to increase sales. Here are some fool-proof tips when looking for the best natural face creams and beauty products. 

Read the labels

Reading the label of a product would likely give you an idea of what the product includes. Be aware of skincare items that are marketed to greenwash consumers. 

Look for the product certification

A seal of approval will always guarantee you safety because of the time and money to earn them. Third-party certifications meet industry standards meant to identify ingredients that are right for your skin.

Check the product’s ratings

One popular tool you can always rely on is the skin care product’s ratings. Safety rating on skincare items scores the dangers of ingredients in a cosmetic product. 

The Main Benefits of Chemical-free Cosmetics

There are many benefits to choosing beauty products that are natural and chemical-free. Market trends estimate the natural cosmetics industry to be 34.12 billion, with a projected compound annual growth rate of 5.01% each year.

Here are some of the advantages of for opting chemical-free cosmetics products:

Avoid getting flare-ups and skin irritations

Chemicals, filler, and artificial colors cause skin allergies and irritations. Many people also suffer from breakouts because of the harsh ingredients that clog pores.

Chemical-free face creams do not have side effects

Most conventional face creams and powders contain paraben, which is a common make-up preservative. Paraben causes itching, dry and scaly skin, and a burning sensation. 

An earth-friendly solution to your everyday routine

Traditional make-ups and facial creams manufactured using chemicals can also harm the environment.When chemical-heavy products are manufactured, products and pollutants are released into the air and even into your home’s drains. 

Natural and chemical-free products are better than most cosmetics because they do not contain harsh irritants and unnecessary fillers. Though some unnatural products work better at first, over time, they give your skin irreversible effects. 

Which is the Best Natural Face Cream?

The best face creams are inspired by the true essence of nature and incorporate traditional Ayurvedic principles. It also incorporates the values of Aromatherapy, so you have a complete line of cosmetics that are proven to bring the best in you. 

Face creams and powders contain curated ingredients made to heal and care for your skin. Each product is crafted to bring the best of nature and purity into your everyday beauty routine.  

Was it worth reading? Let us know.