Staying in any other country is a really tough process, especially for a person who has never stayed outside. Therefore the following article will guide one in understanding the document attestation process in Dubai. Document attestation generally costs AED 150 each.
Almost 70% of the population in Dubai needs attestation services on a monthly basis due to the frequent immigration from across the world to Dubai. However, with document attestation services in Dubai, the process has become much simpler. The process is as follows:
- The first step includes the filling of a simple form which takes less than 3 minutes. Filling in the form is completely free.
- The second step includes the document pick-up and completes the process of attestation.
- The third step includes the return of the originals and the certified documents.
United Arab Emirates (UAE) is a prominent destination for many individuals across the globe. Almost every year, many people from across the world immigrate to UAE to search for better opportunities and employment.
Several people in business often migrate to UAE or Dubai to start a new business venture or else to open a branch of an existing market, brands, or business. All these ventures need paperwork, and most paperwork would need attestation. The attestation services in Dubai are a lifesaver to many.
Certificate Attestation process in Dubai
According to the specific guidelines by the government of the United Arab Emirates (UAE), the UAE Consulate office or Embassy in the home country can attest educational, personal, or commercial documents and certificates.
Why is certificate attestation important?
It helps prove the authenticity of a document for different purposes, such as a work permit and education. Attestation services provide both normal attestation and urgent attestation services.
How does it work?
It is the process by which documents and credentials get authenticated to prove the legitimacy of the document. It is a compulsory process in all emirates in the UAE.
The major attestation services provided by the different attestation services are as follows:
- School certificate attestation
- Degree certificate attestation
- Death certificate attestation
- Bona-fide certificate attestation
- Police clearance certificate attestation
- Experience certificate attestation
- Birth certificate attestation
- Marriage certificate attestation
- Company documents attestation
- Embassy attestation
- Divorce certificate attestation
- Agreement attestation
- Medical certificate attestation
- College/University certificate attestation
After getting the documents attested, a person is relieved from all the worries about the documentation, and all international endeavors become easier. This authentication is a legal necessity for every cross-border undertaking, which also involves personal and career-related advancements.
Why is the certificate attestation process important?
- Required in the embassies or consulates for issuing passports and visas.
- For the immigration office to apply for a visa application or to get an immigration request or work status change.
- Verification for world education services (WES) as well as International qualifications assessment (IQAS).
- For major equivalency requirements for different Ministries of Education in Abu Dhabi or Dubai (MOE).
- For some certain countries, an original certificate is not required. However, there needs to be an authorization letter and a declaration form. There must be a power of attorney if the offices require any.
How many days does it take?
In UAE, Certificate Attestation in Dubai gets completed within an average period of 7 to 10 business days. It varies from case to case as some documents need more elaborate verification processes.
Benefits of Certificate Attestation services in Dubai
- Quick and Efficient: One does not have to worry about the complex paperwork. Since they are familiar with the process, the whole process becomes quick. They provide complete transparency during the process; it is an enormous load off one’s shoulders.
- Privacy protection: There is complete privacy protection.
- Timely delivery: They communicate and work accordingly and saves the process from getting delayed.
- Fixed prices: There is a fixed pricing model for every type of attestation service which is offered. They also take half the price before the attestation is done. One only has to pay the final amount after the work is done.
- Free quotes: They also provide free quotes for several types of certificate attestation services.
Certificate Attestation in UAE includes
- Notary attestation from the country
- Ministry of foreign affairs of the country (MOFA)
- Ministry of education of the country (for education purpose)
- Department of foreign affairs and trade of the country (DFAT)
- United Arab Emirates (UAE) Embassy of the country
- Ministry of foreign affairs in the United Arab Emirates (UAE)
- Legal translation to Arabic inside UAE
- Ministry of justice in UAE (if required)
Your helpful attitude makes it clear that you can continue to take on Notarized Power of Attorney in Dubai. A website providing services on notary is Notary services Dubai – Certified true copy attestation services Dubai