Fudge by itself is delicious. However, when fudge is prepared by adding condensed milk, they outdo themselves! The simple-to-make fudge recipes with the fresh taste of condensed milk will be a sure hit with both kids and adults alike. You can make simple recipes in significantly less time.
Chocolate Caramel Recipe
- 10 Ounces Condensed Milk
- 30 Ounces Caramel Candies
- 10 Tbsp. Butter
- 3 cups Choco Chips
- 30 ounces Chocolate Cake Mix
- Melt the caramel candies along with 1 cup of condensed milk in a nonstick pan.
- Stir them properly till they become smooth and soft. When the mixture is smooth, please remove it from the gas and let it rest.
- Add butter, cake mix, and the remaining portion of condensed milk into a large bowl. Properly mix them till they become a smooth and thick batter.
- Take a clean baking pan and equally spread half of the ready batter on the pan. Bake it for six minutes—Scatter 1 cup of chocolate chips on top of the baked batter after the baking is done.
- Pour the delicious melted caramel over the top of the choco chips. Spread the remaining batter on top of the caramel.
Bake the contents for fifteen minutes or till they are golden. When the fudge ready, scatter the leftover chocolate chips and squeeze them with your hands so that they do not come out. Refrigerate them for forty-five. Cut them into bars and serve.
Maple Cheese Cake-fudge Recipe
- 10 Tbsp. Melter Butter
- 12 Ounce Soften Cream Cheese
- 1 cup Lemon Juice
- 1 Cup Water
- 3 Tbsp. Cornstarch
- 4 Tbsp. Sugar
- 3 Cups Vanilla Wafer Crums.
- 20 Ounces of Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 3 Eggs
- 3 Tbsp. Maple Syrup
- 1 Cup Walnut (Chopped)
- The first part is making the crust. Mix sugar, butter, and vanilla wafer crumbs well and press them into a pan.
- Leave the crust in a fridge.
- The second part is all about making the filling.
- Beat the softened cream cheese till it turns fluffy.
- Pour 3 Tbsp. of maple syrup and lemon juice into the fluffy cheese and properly beat it till they are blended. Take the pie crust from the fridge and put the mixture on top of it. Chill it.
- Next, you have to make the delicious topping for the Maple cheese cake-fudge.
- Take a small cup of water and 1 cup of maple and boil them together. Next, you can blend egg and cornstarch well in a separate bowl. Mix both the batters together and heat on medium flame, stirring all the time continuously.
- Please remove it from the flame in five minutes and spread it on top of the cake. Garnish the cake with cut walnuts.
Refrigerate the delicious cake fudge till you serve it.