We reside in a world that rotates around social media. It is preferable to buy items online for the sake of convenience. Whether it be grocery, clothes, or jewelry, every segment has witnessed a significant upswing in e-commerce availability. However, the only drawback of shopping online is the lack of evidence backing the product.
People are also apprehensive about how the final product will turn out concerning the fit and appearance. After careful consideration, many websites enabled the option of launching a virtual try on jewelry application. It helps the users get a clue regarding the final look and whether it suits them.
Having a virtual try on jewelry application can expand sales and lure more consumers. People feel more at ease when they can buy a commodity by trying it on. It saves money and time. This feature gives websites a leg up over others because not many people have imbibed this innovation yet. Augmented reality evokes a desire in customers.
1) The luxury of being able to try a product before buying it is the pivot. There is immense competition in the e-commerce world. It would help if you proposed enticing offers to navigate these waters smoothly. Augmented reality is state-of-the-art and differentiates from the crowd. Online stores try their best to describe a product at par with customer demand. But, often, products look very different from what they do online.
2) Popular brands like Forevermark, De Beers, Tacori, and Boucheron have already adapted AR and are reshaping the classic e-commerce environment. It has simplified things because everything occurs with the click of a phone.
3) It eliminates the guesswork hazard and provides more certainty. E.g., Imagine you try a ring on. Now you’re wondering whether the color suits you and whether its shape enhances the look of your hand. While gold and platinum look better on cool skin tones and yellow and rose gold look better on warm skin tones. Now to solve this dilemma, AR chooses different custom options to place the ring on your finger.
4) Brands have the opportunity to increase awareness and expand their markets. If a small-scale brand invests in this technology, it will benefit them and score more popularity.
5) One can use the pictures from the AR and seek help in the selection. They can send it to their friends/family.
6) AR can also be used in stores. The catchiest facet of a store is its windows. An attractive display draws more people in. Having an interactive store entrance will double those numbers.
7) One can use AR to educate their customers regarding the making, size, and other crucial details of the jewelry. The customer merely needs to point their phone towards the desired product, and the entire history displays.
8) Budding designers have a better shot at fame. Unlike earlier, they can now promote their hard work with AR applications and upload the designs for people to see.
9) The user experience projected by AR is unparalleled. The best part about the process is that no one needs to touch a jewelry piece before trying it on.
BRANDS WHO ENDORSE AUGMENTED REALITY FOR JEWELLERY
This includes over 300 designs and is featured on Amazon and Kobelli. They provide the unique try on function, channeling the scanning technology. They utilize a neural network to create error-free hand recognition, helping their consumers receive a seamless experience. In simpler terms, users can get snapshots of their hands while trying on a ring. They also have the unique function of trying multiple rings on the same finger.
2) Say yes
Say yes is an engagement ring application that allows people to try rings on without leaving their rooms. It is a click away. They connect to the iPhone inbuilt camera and capture a photo of the hand. Using AR, they place the ring accurately. They use multiple languages and can be synced with an iPad as well.
The application is famous for offering many designs, including rings, pendants, earrings, necklaces, and more. They proffer catalog browsing, image zooming, and the try-on function. Users can skimp 25% on their purchase by buying it online.
Many brands are resorting to the use of AR. Unequivocally, it is unconventional and possesses many benefits. It enhances customer satisfaction and reassures them. In times like these, it is essential to keep up with the latest technologies to maintain relevance. Despite its many perks, several people still hold reservations about buying expensive jewelry online. It will take some time for those notions to change.