As a leader, are you a warrior or a worrier?

Are you a warrior or a worrier? You must choose and evolve accordingly. If you are a worrier, you are subject to a life of frustration and doom. Worriers sit around and reminisce about their problems. They talk perpetually about them, write about them whenever they sit and journal, dream about them every night, go to bed with doom and gloom on the brain, and therefore build a powerful likelihood that their worries will eventually become a reality. And it typically happens because of the constant thought patterns and negative energy that are dedicated to them. The problems unfold and either become real, or if they already exist, they escalate and become terribly worst.

It’s not new knowledge to state that most people spend 80% of their time on the problem and 10% distracted with other things such as Instagram or Netflix, and maybe 5-6% in the problem’s real solution.

In other words, people cry about their problems each day, and they waste time thinking about the miseries associated with the problem. However, the actual solution is left ignored, and people don’t spend enough time and energy on it. This is worrying, and that makes a person worrier.

Imagine the results you would enjoy if you used 85% of your time in the concrete solution and the remaining 15% relieving your stress caused by the millennial social media’s problems. Imagine spending enough time on solutions and forgetting about worrying altogether.

Why is it so wrong to worry? Well, it’s simple, worry always kills. It will murder your health and destroy your peace of mind. It will rob attention and time from your loved ones and most likely lead to a whole new bunch of problems: Self-perpetuating, self-fueling. Negative thoughts are a precursor to disease and stress. They will rob you of your time, your joy your vital mental health.

Make a habit and practice the subtle art of becoming a warrior. Warriors are the souls who don’t worry. They see every problem as a potential enemy that must be eliminated. They actively pursue actions, the people and tools needed to conquer the beast that creates hurdles for them, threatens their money, peace of mind, and the family.

The warrior commits to flooding his/her mind with positive thoughts, honest and genuine people, happy-go-lucky movies and music, and solution oriented books that inspire and encourage positive action.

So, I am asking this question again. Are you a worrier or a warrior? Or let’s reframe the question as: Are you willing to do enough to transform yourself into a warrior?

Was it worth reading? Let us know.