As the world has modernized with the internet, so have many new ways been opened to stay in touch with people and to wish them on their birthday. But despite the advancement of technology and the internet, people don’t feel much emotions in online sayings if they are in just mere text. That’s why we have made a wonderful list of tips that you can use to make your happy birthday wishes more fun and enthusiastic, and this will make you stand out from all the wishes the birthday person is going to receive on their special day.
Here are the top 10 tips to wish online
- You can make a friendship memory video with photos on Facebook, or if you don’t have many photos on FB, then use this simple online tool Animoto.com to make a video from storage photos.
- Send a happy birthday to you song. Birthday songs can be very joyful, and you can get many different types of songs on birthdaysong.in (all of them are royalty-free).
- E-greeting cards can be very charming, and making a customized greeting card from online tools is quite easy too. You can make customized greetings from 123greetings or the likes of it.
- Host a video call with the birthday person and your mutual friends. The best way to do that is to surprise them by inviting all of your mutual friends before visiting the person you are about to wish.
- If you plan to wish someone junior, then putting some of your own inspiring words on images is also a good idea.
- Send them an e-gift card. Preferable gift cards for most people would be from online shopping sites like Amazon because that will allow them to use it on a wide variety of items.
- Make custom birthday cake images with the name of the person you want to wish. Some websites even let you perfectly add photos on cakes.
- Make a joyful clip on TikTok to wish a happy birthday.
- Use happy birthday GIFs.
- In case you didn’t know, many social platforms like Facebook and Twitter allow users to schedule their posts for a later time. You can use this feature to wish at 12:00 am exact to be the first one to wish.
We hope you liked these tips, thanks for visiting.