Travelling is probably one of the things included in one’s bucket list and visiting another country is indeed a lifelong fulfillment. One country not to miss is the Philippines and a popular tourist destination in Central Luzon is Pampanga. Before booking for accommodation, check which are the affordable hotels in Pampanga.
List of some popular hotels which might fit your taste and budget.
- Kandi Palace – a top rated hotel in Angeles City complete with Asian, Irish, or American breakfast choices, outdoor pool, a gym, and free parking. Rooms are equipped with a TV, desk, dining, and bathroom. Nearest attraction is the adventure-filled Sandbox fit for both adults and children.
- Near Walking Street Hotel – with dainty rooms good for couples or family, this is a sure hit place to stay while enjoying vacation time in Pampanga. With free Wi-fi, a bathroom, TV, and room amenities, staying here will be a memorable one.
- Clark Pad Inn – a property rental which includes a kitchen, dining table, bathroom with tiled floors. It’s like living in this country for a long time while saving on your budget but still having a good vacation time with affordable hotels in Pampanga.
- JW Apartments – for travelers looking for a view of the city, this is the place to stay. Also has a garden which can make morning walks restful and peaceful. There is also a place to hold barbecue parties or just to enjoy evenings with family or friends.
- Hotel Euroasia – a plush property in the heart of Angeles City, with a pool big enough for a couple of laps, restaurant, and a bar. Rooms have big beds, desks and a separate dresser and floor area for more movement.
- Ritz Hotel Angeles – if you are looking for Asian breakfast, then this is the best hotel to stay in. With spacious rooms and a separate table for reading or dining in. Has private parking spaces for guests who come in with their own vehicle.
- Hidden Pearl Hotel – a luxurious place to stay while looking for adventure in the area. Offers express check-ins and check-outs which can be beneficial to guests on the go. With a shared lounge and an upper room, this can be quite a different vacation place for travelers seeking comfort and style.
- Andeo Suites – comes with a kitchenette offering those who like to cook their own meals. Attraction to nearby tourist destinations can be accommodated by the property. A garden stroll can be completed before a dip in the pool.
- 999 Hotel – a cozy hotel good for several guests. American breakfast is their specialty. Room space may be limited but needed amenities are present.
- 950 Condotel – Nice reviews received, this place is perfect for travelers on a tight budget but still want to experience world class accommodation. Offers both international and local cuisine. Dining area in the room comes with a kettle for coffee or tea.
- Prism Hotel – with air conditioned earthly-toned rooms, bathroom and dining/kitchen area, enough room space even with several guests. Valuables can be stored securely and with reliable concierge service.
This part of the Philippines is rich in history and adventure so consider visiting and spending a few days celebrating any occasion while staying in affordable hotels in Pampanga.