According to a recent study conducted by business to business (B2B) marketing experts, proper branding is paramount to the growth and success of a business. More than 77% of the people surveyed considered proper branding to be an extremely important element of their brand’s growth. If you have a blogging site, you’ll need to decide on a good blog name.
You need to decide on a solid blog name generator ,because a not so good name will make it hard for your blog and brand to reach its audience. Even if the audience loves your blog very much, a bad name will make it difficult for them to keep up with your work. Bad names are usually difficult to pronounce and spell. This is where Namify, a blog name generator, can help you out. The platform’s advanced technology will let you find a relevant, memorable, and brandable blog name. What makes it different from its competitors is its ‘social media handle availability’ feature. So you can promote your blog everywhere over the internet!
But before moving on to the platform, here are some of the considerations that will make it easy for you to name your blog. These simple tips will help you pick a catchy and attractive blog name.
1. Make Sure That It Is Unique: It is very important to get a blog name that is unique. You do not want to get a name that is too similar to other blogs’ names. It is very important to avoid all sorts of confusion – which is why you need to get hold of a unique and easily recognizable name. And Namify will help you here too.
2. Make Sure That You Use Keywords: If you want your blog site to show up on search engine results, then you have to optimize your content well. One of the best ways to do that is to include keywords in the name of the blog. However, make sure that you don’t get carried away while you are using keywords.
3. Make Sure That It Is Descriptive: It is important to inform your readers and blog visitors what kind of blog you are running. The blog name that you pick should be clever and descriptive enough so that it relays all the info in a nice way. For success, it is important to pick a succinct and descriptive blog name.
4. Make Sure That It Is Simple: It is not a good idea to complicate the name of the blog. Keep the name short and simple – so that it can easily be remembered by visitors and users. You should also avoid difficult words that have complicated pronunciations and spellings. The best blog name is striking and also easy to memorize. Namify will be ideal for your use.
5. Make Sure It Is Identical/Similar to the Domain Name: The blog name of your website should be identical or similar to the domain name of your website. Even if you cannot get something that is identical, get something largely similar so that your visitors are not confused. You can use a blog name generator to get something appropriate.
All in all, it is very important to remember that a blog name is something that will identify your platform to millions of potential readers and visitors. As a result, it is extremely important to pick something that is memorable. The general rule of thumb is to keep the name short and sweet so that it can be recalled easily.