Mysore has always been an attractive place for tourists. It has various attraction places to visit like gardens, museums, a place of worship, etc. Every year thousands of tourists come and visit the place with their friends, family for enjoyment. Finding a hotel is the most important task if you are planning for a vacation. Somehow internet and removed this problem where people can now book the hotel in advance but still there are little hurdles that come in the way.
After sightseeing, tourists looking for a place where they can relax and chill for the moment and that is where the hotel comes in. There are various things that tourists need to consider when buying a hotel in hilly areas. Some of them are highlighted below-
1. Location is everything– Location matters a lot and tourists should look at the hotel that is located in a center of a city as it will be easier for them to visit the destinations in less time. Plus, the other advantage of choosing a central location for a hotel is that the shopping centres, medical shops are near to the hotel. Therefore, it will not only save the time of the tourists but they can enjoy their trip more.
2. Hotel amenities– Before selecting a hotel in Mysore, tourists should check the additional amenities of the hotel i.e. whether WiFi accessibility, the on-site pool is there? Some hotels provide additional amenities for their foreign clients to make their stay worth experiencing. Therefore, if you are also thinking of residing in a Mysore hotel, then first look at the amenities they are offering.
3. Reviews of the tourist– To make a wise decision in selecting a hotel make sure to not forget to read the reviews posted by the other tourists online. Every tourist has a different experience with a hotel. Thus, it is important to read online reviews to be sure of your choice.
4. Look at the pictures– Sometimes the hotel rooms we see in pictures are different while experiencing. It is vital to rely on the pictures posted by the customers online below the comments. Despite wasting money have a look at the reviews to be sure of your plan to visit a hotel.
5. Accessibility– Tourists usually take transport from the hotel to reach a certain destination. Therefore, before selecting a hotel make sure the transport is readily accessible to them from the hotel. If they do not find one then that could be very annoying for the tourists. Accessibility plays a vital role for tourists.
6. Value of money– No one wants to blindly put their money forward while selecting a hotel. Being a smart customer, you can compare the price of hotels on different websites to get the genuine and most reliable one. You can even see what complimentary things are included in a hotel to make a wise decision. Some hotels do charge additional parking fees while some do not. Therefore, it is important to look at these things before selecting a particular hotel in the hotel.
7. Hotel rating– Along with the online reviews, tourists should pay attention to hotel ratings. The ratings are based on the tourist experience. Therefore, the hotels need to provide excellent service to the customers to get those five stars from the tourists, and before selecting a hotel as per convenience tourists should look upon the ratings.
8. Free breakfast– It would be advantageous if you get the free breakfast every morning after all those who do not like to have continental breakfast. It will save your money and further you can spread positive word of mouth among the people. It is a must to look at what breakfast they are serving whether it is worth considering or not.
9. Payment options and cancellation policy– It would be better to know the additional fees or taxes charged by the hotel and whether they are making suitable options of payment to the tourist i.e. to either pay from a debit card, netbanking, or cash. Tourists should know about every terms and condition on cancellation of booking so that they do not get surprised at the last moment.
10. Check-in and check-out time– Always look first at the hotel front desk, whether it is open for 24 hours? It would be better for you if you are thinking of residing tonight. You can check-in at the hotel at any time and check-out late the next morning.
11. Safety measures– Safety is the most concern factor that every person should consider before booking a hotel for himself or herself. Every hotel should have guards and safety measures at every corner from reception to the garden area to keep a check on the people. CCTV recording at parking and another lounge would help in making the trip of tourists enjoyable and relaxing.
12. Age limit– Every hotel categorizes the age limit of booking a hotel. Most probably the minimum age limit to book a hotel is 18+ and such rules are made from the beginning. Therefore, when booking a hotel always know about the age limit eligibility.
13. Discounts and offers– To avail of a great deal on the hotel always visit a destination place in the off-season where hotels are ready to give huge discounts and cashback to the tourists.
14. Type– There are different types of hotels that are available on websites. You can choose as per your convenience. If you are interested in residing in a hotel only for one night then book a hotel that could fulfil your basic needs while if you are in Mysore for recreational activities then look for the one that provides the additional amenities.
Travelling to a favourite destination is a dream of everyone but booking thebest affordable with an excellent service hotel has always been a tough and important task. Tourists should pay attention to the above-mentioned points when booking a hotel. All the above factors should be notable to make the vacation enjoyable and happening.