The template does not seem right. How do we explain a device without keyboards, let alone joysticks taking the place of devices with such components? Well, it may seem as though this “keyless” device is what gamers and gamblers desire. They prefer to have large screens, unlike the little phone LCDs. Who would not go for instant CPUs and active GPUs, in place of a system built only for phone calls and text messaging with a power-deficient processor?
Most of us did not see it coming that mobile gaming and gambling would come to be the most valuable and prosperous section of the gaming and the gambling world.
Well, a few of us anticipated this and had various statistics to show this. We shall present these stats under different sections, from the generic to the specific all pointing towards one direction.
General Mobile Gaming Statistics
1. According to Statista, US mobile game earnings increased to attain an all-time high of about $10 billion at the close of 2019.
2. Mediakix reports that, in 2018, there were 2.2 billion mobile gamers globally. And presently, the number is set at an increased value of 2.4 billion.
3. In the United States, App Annie posits that every cell phone in the country carries an average of eight games individually.
4. Newzoo research indicates that by 2022, the international game industry will be valued at $196 billion, while the mobile gaming industry will increase to a value of $95.4 billion.
5. In 2018 alone, Niko Partners reported that China’s mobile gaming industry amassed over 25% of the income globally.
6. Typically, American adults use three hours and 35 minutes every day with their mobile phones, according to eMarketer.
7. According to App Annie, 10% of the time spent on mobile apps is spent on games.
8. Limelight also accounts for the reality that mobile phones are the most used platform for gaming.
9. App Annie likewise reports that In 2018, mobile games accounted for 33% of all global downloads.
10. App Annie states that mobile games cover 74% of all consumer expenses in-app store.
Statistics Of Mobile Gambling
As it stands presently, these are our realities as regards mobile gambling:
· The number of folks who enjoy mobile casino sites at CasinoDeps.co.nz was expected to grow to about 2.4 billion in 2019. And that expectation became a reality.
· China amasses virtually 586 million mobile gamblers.
· North America as well plays host to 203 million mobile gamblers.
· The mobile gambling market currently has a value of about $68.5 billion, which is 45% of the entire gambling industry value.
· The International gambling market is foreseen to enter $196 billion by 2022.
Mobile App Usage Statistics
1. With a total download of almost 334 million, Apptopia reports that Helix Jump is placed highest as the most downloaded game in 2018.
2. According to Statista, Pokémon Go ranks top amongst the highest-earning mobile gaming apps on iPhone, with a daily earning of $1.6 million as of 2019.
3. Newzoo also confirms that Games and shopping apps are most typically used in the hours between 6 p.m. and 10 p.m.
4. Newzoo similarly posits that 66% of mobile gamers impact the purchasing choices of others around them.
5. According to Newzoo, 1 out of every 3 mobile game players in 2019 played Candy Crush Saga.
6. The exact amount of smartphone users all over the world, according to Newzoo is 3.2 billion.
7. According to Go-Globe, gaming is the most used app section on every smartphone, reckoning for a quarter of functional iOS apps and 21% of apps on Android smartphones.
8. Go-Globe further confirms that 62% of those who purchase smartphones, install a game on them within a week.
9. Go-Globe again verifies that 78% of mobile gamers make use of Android devices.
10.Go-Globe confirms that with a market penetration of 57.9%, puzzle games are currently the most common mobile game types.
Demographic Statistics About Mobile Gambling (Gender and Age)
1. According to findings by Mediakix’s gamers age statistics, the two age brackets on the frontline of mobile gambling are those between the ages of 25 and 34, as well as those aged 55 years and above.
2. DeltaDNA confirms that Smartphone dealers say female users patronize them more than male customers.
3. According to AppsFlyer, the usage prominence of hyper-casual games had a 350% increase in 2018, and this growth is not expected to stop anytime soon.
4. AppsFlyer likewise confirms that ads displaying in apps are coming to be the leading monetization measure for most game categories.
5. On a final and lighter note, 63% of mobile gamblers are female. This one is amusing.
These statistics indicate a paradigm shift. If what exists now persists, mobile devices will become the new big thing concerning gaming and gambling platforms. Mobile gaming and gambling statistics already reveal that mobile gambling covers for virtually 50% of all global gambling winnings. This value doubles the earnings coming into PCs and other devices.
We should not forget that mobile gambling has a customer base that continues to grow. All thanks to the increase in the number of economical smartphones available, and the fact that you can access these platforms anytime, and anywhere.
No doubt, the destiny of gambling lies in the hands of mobile platforms!