This is one of the most unique and best-tasting Cheeseburgers globally today.
Here you must purchase the best quality ingredients and shop around for fresh sesame seed topped buns, which is one of the things that gives this sandwich its incomparable flavor that you’re not going to forget.
All American Cheeseburger Ingredients
- 2 Pounds Lean Ground Beef.
- 2 Tbsp. Apple Cider Vinegar.
- 1, Tbsp. Dijon Mustard.
- 1/4th Cup of Dried Cherries With No Seeds.
- 1/4th Cup of Fine Diced Vidalia Sweet Onion.
- 1 tsp. Ground Sea Salt.
- 1 cup of Sesame Seeds
- 2 tsp. Ground Black Pepper.
- 3 Ounces of Cheddar Cheese
- 3 Slices of Beacon.
- 6 Clean lettuce leaves
- 2 Tomatoes
- 1 tsp. mayonnaise
- Start by mixing ground beef, apple cider vinegar, mustard, sea salt, and black pepper in a large bowl. Mix them throughout. You want cherries with no seeds, and you will need to puree these in a blender. You want your clear onion to be very properly minced. And it is essential that you get all your ingredients mixed very well.
- Once you have your meat mixed, you’ll want to make it out into flat four-ounce burgers. You’ll want to take a 2-ounce piece of cheddar cheese that is cut flat and put it in the center of two flat hamburger patties and press the meat properly, so you end up with the cheese in the center of the half-pound burger.
- Next, put your stuffed half-pound burgers on a tray, cover them, and put them in the refrigerator for at least three hours to let your meat soak up the ingredients in it.
- You can get ready by covering each bun’s top and bottom with margarine and then putting the sesame seed buns back into the package they came in.
- Keep a thin slice of cheddar cheeser ready for when the burgers get done. Keep three slices of crisp bacon cooked and drained well for each burger. Keep lettuce leafs ready, and tomato slices cut thin.
- Now, after four three has passed, you are ready to cook your half pound burgers stuffed with cheese and other tasty ingredients.
- Cook your burgers over low to medium heat on the grill until your sure the burgers are cooked at least medium-well. By this time, the cheddar cheese slice inside each burger will be melted. Cover each burger with a piece of cheese now and lay three strips of bacon on each burger.
- Next, toast your sesame seed buns until the buns are golden brown, and you’re now ready to put your sandwiches together. Lay the toasted bottoms of your sesame seed buns down, and then when you’re sure the burgers are done, take each one off and lay it on the bottom of a toasted bun. Lay lettuce leaves and a slice of tomato on top and spread the bun’s top part with mayonnaise. You can cut these sandwiches in half and serve them with fries, and a couple of dill pickle spears for a tasty treat people are not going to forget any time soon.
And now you have just made the best All American Cheeseburger that you will ever eat. I don’t think you’ll find a better one anywhere.