Are you the kind of person who goes out regularly using makeup? In case you are, you must be looking for a skin-healthy makeup base, buy non-comedogenic foundation. The skincare range has a wide choice, and you can pick the most organic product, which is skin-friendly. With passing days you should know the products which have harmful chemicals and those which are safe.
Non-Comedogenic make up base advantages: There are various types of cosmetic and makeup elements found in the market but purchase those which are guaranteed to quality.
- Doesn’t clog the pores, unlike others: The most important feature of non-comedogenic makeup is that they do not clog the pores and enable a natural base, which is good for the skin. Any harmful chemical used enhances rashes, blemishes, and acne in the skin.
- Helps keep the skin soft and supple: keeping the skin pores clog-free ensures there is natural breathing, and hence it allows easy oxygen allowance of the tissue cells. This keeps your skin soft, supple, and glowing. Although oil is a necessity for your skin, non-comedogenic products make sure that your skin your flaky skin be devoid of any obstruction. Flaky skin appears to be scaly, and hence, not appropriate for non oil-based skin products.
- Ensures natural breathing of air in the skin: Since the clog causing agent is lesser, it’s easy to remove and thereby ensuring the natural breathing of air. The natural breathing of air in the skin is a vital factor and enhances perspiration. In one word, non-comedogenic products encourage the skin’s natural consistency without any heavy burden of the harmful chemicals.
- Anti-cancer: the natural ingredient used in a non-comedogenic type of make is generally- grapeseed oil, sunflower oil, neem oil, sweet almond oil, and hempseed oil. The use of natural ingredients ensures that your skin isn’t exposed to harmful elements and any element having a high glycemic index. Those having oily skin or might be prone to acne will be the most beneficiary from using non-comedogenic products. Elements like benzoyl peroxide can do wonders if used against acne and pimple. These products help to keep the skin clean, hence prevent any sort of cancer or other lethal ailments.
- Easy to wash: The main component of a non-comedogenic product is oil-free, and hence it can be easily washed with water. Since the components do not cause clogging, it’s easy to wash off makeup at the end of each day, without the use of cleaners or other products for easy removal.
Chemicals which are harmful to the skin:
Whenever you buy any cosmetic, make sure you check the ingredients and if any of the following is found, you can restrain from buying.
- Parabens: Parabens are found in an array of shampoo, moisturizer, shampoo, and many more as they serve the role of preservatives. While some prefer the use of this chemical other schools of thought say it causes cancer.
- Sulfates: Sulfates are found in small amounts in ingredients like toothpaste and cleansers. While the use of sulfate strips away moisturizers and other protective barriers, some say that it’s the root cause of cancer.
- Phthalates: Phthalates are used as a lubricant softener and used in nail polish, moisturizer, shampoo, toys, hairspray, and detergents. Known to have found as endocrine disruptors, they are responsible for defective childbirth.
- Fragrance: Fragrance is a blend of aromatic mixtures and some synthetic ingredients. They are used in various beauty products but possess toxic chemicals, hence are harmful to humans.
- Formaldehyde: A colorless gas present in nail polish, lotion, makeup which is basically a human carcinogen. In case you are a nail paint artist make sure, your workshop has lots of open space and windows, else you’ll suffocate.
- Phenoxyethanol: This is used as an antibacterial element in cosmetics but is harmful when inhaled and swallowed.
- Alcohols: Alcohol in any substance can make your skin feel light and good but causes to damage the skin texture.
- Peg: These chemicals are used as thickener and softeners in cosmetics. They can cause irritation and toxicity when used in damaged skin.
In fact, be tactful while choosing any cosmetics and read the instructions carefully before using it over your skin. Non-comedogenic makeup and cosmetics have found wide use and preferred by people who are health conscious.