Stuffed Omelet is trendy in L.A., where people have this dish for brunch. In the west, the Omelet is loaded with various optional components like chicken, pepper, mushroom, tomato, bacon, beef, bacon, and cheese. The chicken Stuffed Omelet Recipe that we are exploring today is an Indian version of stuffed Omelet.
Chicken Stuffed Omelet Recipe
- 250gm minced chicken (It is called Keema in India)
- 1 finely chopped tomato
- 1 finely chopped onion
- 2 finely chopped green pepper (capsicum)
- 1 clove of garlic chopped and cleaned
- 1 Tbsp. soya sauce
- 1/2 tsp sugar
- 1 Tbsp. black pepper
- salt to taste
- 2 tsp of milk
- 3 egg
- 2 Tbsp. of vegetable oil
- 1 tsp. red chili powder
Preparation Time: 10 min
Cooking Time: 30 min
- Pick a large non-stick frying pan and nicely heat 1 Tbsp of vegetable oil. Add one chopped onion, two finely chopped green pepper, and one clove of garlic finely chopped and fry for four mins or until the onion becomes golden and soft.
- Put 150gm minced chicken into the pan (step 1) fry for about twelve mins until it becomes lightly gold-brown and fully tender.
- Next, add chopped tomatoes and stir for three minutes. Then add one Tbsp soya sauce, 1/2 tsp sugar, 1 tsp red chili powder, 1 Tbsp black pepper, and salt to taste into the non-stick frying pan (step 1) and fry for another six minutes. Put the stuffing aside.
- To ready the Omelet, break three eggs into the bowl and beat it with 1/4 tsp soya sauce and salt to taste. Add 2 tsp of milk to make the Omelette fluffy and soft.
- Take the same non-stick pan, heat one tablespoon of vegetable oil put the omelet mixture (step 4) into the pan, and prepare it in medium-low flame. Cook both sides till it becomes golden brown.
- Put the stuffing on one side of the Omelet and wrap it in semi-circle form and cut it into two equal parts from the middle.
Chicken Stuffed Omelet is ready to serve hot for a casual brunch with Basmati Rice.