One of the biggest staples of modern society is food. It comes in a variety of shapes, sizes, and flavors. Food can be the centerpiece of a gathering, or even an accent to an already elegant meal. When it comes to some types of food, it can not only be a side dish but can also be the centerpiece for the meal as well. Finding the right recipes for food can often be a challenge, however, making it essential to do some research if you’re wanting to dazzle guests at your next dinner party.
One of the more common foods that can double as a side dish or entree is Cheesy Garlic Pull Apart Bread. Not only is this bread an amazing side dish to a variety of pasta styles and other types of dinners, it also can double as its own entree depending on the setting. It goes great on its own as an entree for small gatherings, like during football Sunday gatherings or small parties. It can also be an amazing side item when making lasagna, spaghetti, or even a simple steak dinner that could use a little flare to liven it up.
Finding the right recipe for this type of bread can be difficult. There are many chefs out there that share their recipes with the world via the internet, often making it hard to find the right one that fits your tastes. Some recipes also require too much time and effort to pull off on a short notice or have too many ingredients that can’t be found easily at the grocery store. Luckily, the following recipe is not only easy to produce ingredient wise, it also can be a tasty addition to any gathering.
First things first: ingredients. Without the proper ingredients, any recipe can fall short of amazing those it is intended for. This can lead to not only disappointed guests, but can seriously damage a person’s confidence in the kitchen. Having fresh ingredients is always a plus as well when it comes to ensuring the best outcome of the meal. The following ingredients will get us started on our way to a delicious side dish of cheesy pull apart garlic bread:
- One 16 OZ loaf of sourdough bread
- 1 stick of melted butter
- Spice World Garlic1 ½ TSP spice World Ready-to-Use Minced Garlic or1 ½ TSP Spice World Squeezable Garlic or3 cloves Spice World Peeled Garlic; finely minced or3 cloves Spice World Fresh Garlic; finely minced
- 1 TSP Italian seasoning
- 1 TSP fresh rosemary; chopped
- 1 TBSP fresh parsley; chopped
- 1 ½ cups mozzarella cheese; shredded
Spice World offers a wide variety of ingredients and spices to use, but if you already have these items in your kitchen feel free to use them. Using organic ingredients will often give a richer taste, and provide a healthier meal, so keep this in mind when doing any cooking.
Once you have all the ingredients ready to go, the next step is the actual process of mixing and baking this delicious side item.
- Step one is to preheat your oven to 375 degrees F, ensuring the oven goes through the full process to get an even temperature for baking. This will allow even cooking through the entire bread for best results.
- Next, cut a grid pattern across the loaf of bread. Try to make cuts through the loaf while stopping before you reach the bottom crust of the loaf. If the bread is cut too far down, it will lose its stability and not cook the right way. Once the cuts are done, place the bread loaf on a pan with tin foil lining.
- With a small bowl, combine the butter, Italian seasonings, garlic, parsley, and rosemary. Mix evenly until combined and drizzle it evenly into the cuts previously made through loaf of bread. This will ensure the mix gets down deep into the bread for better flavor.
- Next comes the cheese. Taking the mozzarella cheese in hand, stuff it gently into each pocket in the bread loaf. Once every pocket is full of cheesy goodness, wrap the loaf of bread in the tin foil and to cover it completely for baking. The tin foil will capture moisture and heat, allowing the bread to cook evenly as it bakes.
- Place the bread in the oven and allow it to bake for 10 minutes covered. Once the 10 minutes has elapsed, pull the bread back out of the oven to unwrap it from the tin foil but place it back on the pan for another round in the oven. This second round will be another 10 minutes of baking uncovered, to help give the outer layers of the bread and cheese some time to brown over as it cooks and allow the cheese to melt fully. Once the cheese has achieved a nice golden brown color, it will be ready to take out and serve.
Serving Some Deliciously Cheesy Garlic Bread
Now that the bread has fully cooked and browned completely, it’s time to serve it up. The wonderful thing about this bread isn’t just the flavor, it’s also the fact it doesn’t require too many dishes to serve. Since the bread was cut before baking, it will now pull apart (as the name suggests, of course) to make it easy to consume by anyone entranced by the amazing smells coming from the kitchen. A lot can be said about a person’s cooking skills by the meal they craft for their guests.
This simple recipe is one way of not only getting praise for your cooking skills, but it will also provide a great snack for any gathering with little to no effort. This recipe is quick to prepare and quick to bake, making it a great addition to any chef’s recipe book. Whether you make it for kids as a snack, for friends during your next gathering, or want something fancy to go along with a home-cooked spaghetti dinner, this recipe will do the trick and do it well. For more great recipes, or to learn more about this one specifically, check out the following website to learn more.