Wraps need less cooking time and therefore are a favorite choice for the menu. They are deemed wholesome and nutritious and can also be a way to indulge in a happy meal. Wraps are a modification of burritos that include regular fillings of a sandwich and covered with flour, soft flatbread, or soft pita. The dish consists of different toppings in the form of grilled onion, cheese, shredded lettuce or diced tomatoes.
Chicken Caesar wraps are regarded as American cuisine and can be made in around 10 minutes with an additional 5 minutes of cooking. It contains four servings and can be prepared either on microwave, oven, or stovetop. It is listed in the meal category of a sandwich. A single dish is said to give one energy equivalent to 485 calories. It is loaded with vitamins and contains the right proportion of all the minerals. Some of the minerals that this food gives are Vitamin A, C, Iron, and Calcium. Without any loss in calories, the diet can be substituted in fruits, three pieces of bread, and very lean meat.
- Skinless and boneless chicken breast – 1 packet along with lemon pepper from 10-ounce bag.
- Olive oil – 1 tablespoon
- Romaine lettuce – 3-4 cups from a 10-ounce bag.
- Salad dressing including Caesar – ¼ cup.
- Parmesan cheese, which is grated – ¼ cup.
- Caesar croutons – 1 cup.
- Flour tortillas- 10 inches.
Once all the ingredients are ready, you can start with the preparation.
- Heat the oil on medium-high flame. Add chicken to the hot oil. Stir the chicken for about seven minutes, and after the chicken is golden-brown cooked, shift it to a plate and allow the chicken to cool.
- Toss the lettuce along with the dressing in a bowl. Add croutons, Parmesan, and chicken, toss the mixture again.
- Within two damp heavyweight paper towels, put stack tortillas. Heat it in the oven for about 30 seconds.
- Once the paper towels are heated, add the filling and wrap it so as to cover the mixture thoroughly. Leave it open from a side so that it rubs your taste buds!
Your yummy Chicken Caesar Wraps is ready to try!