Since pop art found a long-term representation within the pop culture campaign, the club has received its long-lasting method in comic pop art prints and canvas prints. The perception of this kind of art is fast intensifying due to the similarly continuing popularity of comic culture, which is currently remarkably widespread worldwide. Comic art features countless genres that cater to many different tastes for book lovers.
Year in year out, comic book figures are truly honored worldwide. For example, famous DC and Marvel superhero characters are on top of the list like Iron Man, Superman, Batman, Spider-man, etc. Additionally, small comic strip style artwork is also trendy in comics – comic strip panels of Dick Tracy, The Phantom, Archie, Tin Tin, to name a few. Currently, Japan’s Manga genre is also viral comic pop art and very much adored among the blossoming generation. You can even remodel your picture into comic pop art, defining it as a unique art piece that you can incorporate in your collection.
With the mixture of comic books on the market today, no wonder so many teenagers have chosen to enter the comic book art business. There are never-ending opportunities in this domain and you do not have to be a born artist to make it happen.
Quick Steps to follow while designing your first comic
- Start with an idea: All good things start with an idea; and your graphic novel or comic book is no different.
- Pen a script: Eat, sleep, think, write and repeat. That’s how you could pull off a fantasy script. Be patient while writing the script.
- Plan your layout: End some of the pages with a cliffhanger. This keeps the reader interested.
- Draw the comic: Whether you’re working digitally or traditionally, drawing the comic can feel like a tiring task. But at this stage of the process, your work doesn’t need to be wholesome. Focus on getting your sketches drawn; you can give final touchups during the inking stage.
- Ink and Color it: It is at this stage where you clean-up your drawings and add depth to your illustrations. Colors can make or break scenes.
- Add letters and illustrations: Fonts are the most underrated part of comic design. A good story will only sell if the fonts are catchy.
- Print and Bind: Hover online to find classy sites that can help you print and bind your comic.
- Sell and market: Marketing and selling your comic isn’t easy. The best thing you can do is inform others. Tell your family. Tell your friends. Use Social Media. Tell the world!
Where to Start Venturing into Comic Book Art
Comic Book artist workshops are intended for anyone who wants to get into the business for comic book art. They will have the chance to learn the secret language of chronological storytelling in comics. While having the opportunity to design characters and tell tales through pictures, they can grow in a way that will teach them about the many forms of communication. Learning to draw from thought or real-life experiences, you can turn these experiences into comic book stories and learn to express them in the most reliable ways.
Online comic book art workshops
The best way to frequent a workshop is online, as the workshop is completed in the warmth of your home, and you will be able to find one that suits your needs. Workshops can be found by google searching keywords, such as workshops for artists, online comic seminars, etc.