- 1/2 cup boiled hot water
- 1 tbsp gelatin
- 1/2 cup sugar
- pinch of salt
- 1/4 cup regular milk
- 1/4 cup fresh cream
- 1/2 cup coconut milk
- 1 cup fresh mango puree
- In a bowl, whisk the gelatin and boiled hot water together. Do this till no lumps are visible.
- Add in the sugar and salt – whisk till dissolved.
- Stir in the coconut milk, milk and cream.
- Add the mango puree and mix gently till you get a smooth consistency.
- Pour into 4 ramekins. If unavailable, small bowls will do.
- Cover them with a thin plastic foil wrap
- Refrigerate for at least 2 hours before serving.
- While serving, garnish with coconut shavings/almond shavings/berries/a mint sprig.