- 1/4 cup chopped dark chocolate
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1/2 cup semolina (rava/sooji)
- 2 tbsp chopped almonds
- 1 tbsp cocoa powder
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1 tbsp clarified butter (ghee)
- Combine the sugar, milk and cocoa powder in a sauce pan in ½ cup of water.
- Mix well (whisk) and cook on medium flame for 3 minutes or low flame for 4 minutes. Keep stirring
- Take it off the stove, add dark chocolate. Mix and Keep aside.
- Heat the clarified butter in a pan, add semolina. Stir and let the butter mix evenly. Continue to cook on medium flame for 3 minutes.
- Add the chocolate mixture to the pan and whisk well. Cook on a low-medium flame for 3 minutes and stir.
- Take it off the stove, transfer to a serving dish and serve directly or shape it like a bowl for the extra touch. Garnish with toasted almonds.
- Serve hot and immediate, do not refrigerate as the semolina wouldn’t allow it to stay smooth after refrigeration.