Freelancing is becoming a popular medium of income worldwide. With the coronavirus outbreak, people are now opting for remote work. It has paved the way for significant development in the field of remote work.
Freelancing is totally remote work, so employers are looking for more and more freelancers. Millions of people have already lost their jobs due to Novel Pandemic. With so many people out of a job, freelancing is becoming a more significant, more viable option for people worldwide.
This is why our aim is to find new freelancing platforms that are less competitive than others. Upwork, Hubspot, Fiverr, etc. are the biggest platforms in the world of freelancing. But, these have a saturated market, and it is hard to get a gig in these platforms nowadays. This discussion will question your answer as to how to find freelance work.
And if you are already a freelancer, it is equally crucial for you to know about these new freelancing platforms as the market is getting saturated day after day. Even if you are doing well in the standard platform, there are some reasons that you must consider to switch to newer platforms.
- Contemporary freelancing platforms like Upwork, Fiverr, etc. raise their prices and change their policies frequently, resulting in you losing your established clients.
- Upwork is not making all of its users go through bad situations. For example, they are now using new schemes in their platform that keeps a more significant piece of the pie from freelancers’ income.
- Joining a new platform will give you a free market where you can start anew. It is especially beneficial for those just starting out.
Without any further ado, let us check the new and lesser-known freelancing platforms.
It is a brand new marketplace specializing in 6 categories, including SEO, data entry, writing, designing, web development, and mobile.
- It requires the clients to verify their payments to make a deposit before the project begins to create a safety net.
- Charges 20% fee from freelancers, the same as Upwork
It is a brand new platform that distinguishes itself by only accepting freelancers after making them go through their own vetting process.
- This platform is free of unqualified freelancers, so it is easier to find clients.
- You will be rewarded well for your experience and skill in this website.
- You will need an excellent portfolio to get into this platform as they focus only on premium, high-quality freelancers.
It is an entirely new platform, but it is growing at an unprecedented speed, making it one of the most lucrative new freelancing websites.
- This site is perfect for those who are established, writers, and designers.
- This platform only supports Paypal, making it a bit tough to access it from any world.
- It has a really long signup process.
It is a platform that is featuring freelancers from Latin America. So, if you are Hispanic, this platform should be for you. The pricing system of this website is a bit different than the others.
This platform is one of the most crucial upcoming platforms that could get into the big league of Upwork and Fiverr. So, it might be time to sign up on this platform to get a headstart.
- It is entirely free to use.
- It lets you keep 100% of your income, meaning you will not have to give any fee to the platform, unlike Upwork.
- It rewards freelancers with its features and rewards that are based on skillset.
If you want to get yourself into a startup that might turn out to be like Uber or Yelp, this is the place where you want to work.
- Massive selection of jobs available.
- It has clients from top startups from all over the world.
- There are other options than remote work in this platform, which you can explore.
This platform specializes in marketing, communications, sales, and other kinds of business development deals. So, if you are a marketing or business enthusiast, you should definitely check this one out.
- This platform will charge you only a 10% fee, 50% less than what Upwork charges.
- The cherry on top is that the 10% fee will be deducted from your client’s pocket, not your own payment or bill.
If you think you are up to the level of working for organizations like Al Jazeera, Zeppo, or Forbes, then this your chance.
- Demands very skilled freelancers as they sell themselves as a quality freelancer provider.
- The system of this platform is slightly different as you cannot apply for jobs; instead, clients will only come to you.