As we switch to a new telecom operator, there is always a confusion of whether to take a pre-paid or postpaid connection. Many customers these days usually go for postpaid connection since it provides better value for money. The only thing that can be a little tough these days is the online bill payment, especially for the elderly users, who are not very well-versed with technology.
If you too are facing issues for your mobile bill payment, you can simply opt for Airtel. The postpaid bill payment process is very easy and can be done in a few simple steps.
Postpaid Bill Payment through Website:
- To make the Airtel postpaid bill payment via website, you need to visit the official Airtel website and log into it.
- Next you have to click on the postpaid tab and enter your mobile number.
- In the next step, you have to select the mobile operator from the dropdown menu and mention the amount that you have to pay.
- Now you can choose the mode of payment and enter the OTP that you have received in your mobile.
- Next you just have to click on continue to complete the payment process.
Postpaid Bill Payment through AirtelThanks App:
- If you don’t have the app (Airtel Thanks App), you need to install it from app store.
- Now, you will need to log in to the app using your mobile number and the OTP that you will receive on your mobile number.
- You can now look at the amount that is due to pay.
- Now, you can enter the amount and proceed by clicking the pay button.
Once your payment has been received by Airtel, you will receive a confirmation text which will include the payment details. Another advantage of having a postpaid connection is that you can make an advance payment for your bill.
Airtel Payments Bank is a Boon
Airtel Payment Bank is simple, hassle-free and designed to make the entire process of bill payment easier. You can proceed with the transaction without any problem in just few clicks. Airtel Payment Bank in fact comes up with better, flexible and upgraded payment process every now and then. It is linked with the Airtel website as well as Airtel Thanks app for the easy processing of payments.
Another benefit of using the Airtel Payments Bank, the payment method is absolutely secure. The OTP generation makes the postpaid bill payment even safer. You even get benefit from PCI-DSS accreditation, which is considered to be the highest recognized seal for any kind of online transaction. You even get offers and rewards, cash-back, coupons, as you make the postpaid bill payment through Airtel Payments Bank.
Apart from these methods you can also place a standing instruction with your bank or credit cared for the automatic payments which saves even more time and ensures that there are no delays in the payments. If you still find the technology confusing and do not want to make an online transaction you can use the Airtel Kiosks and Airtel Stores to pay your Postpaid mobile bill in cash or through cheque. This however may take longer to get updated on your account and you can check the status of outstanding bill amount through the Airtel Thanks app.