- 1 cup All Purpose Flour
- 1 cup Sugar
- 2 eggs
- 75 ml milk
- 4-5 drops of Vanilla Essence
- 1 cup vegetable oil
- 1 cup Chocolate Chips/Cashews
- In a mixing bowl, put 1 cup of all purpose flour.
- Add 1 cup of sugar to it.
- Now whisk 2 eggs into the bowl, so that it’s evenly mixed and no lumps are formed. But, do not whisk too much so that it becomes thin, then the batter wouldn’t cook well. Make sure it stays thick and don’t whisk the eggs too much.
- Mix 75 ml of milk in the bowl.
- Add 1 cup of vegetable oil to it.
- Pour in 4-5 drops of vanilla extract/essence.
- Add 1 cup of your favourite chocolate chips or cashews to the batter.
- Mix evenly and well.
- Take a baking dish, grease it with melted butter.
- Sprinkle some all purpose flour onto the buttered baking dish, and then dust out the excess, so that only some of the all purpose flour is left stuck onto the baking dish.
- Now pour the batter into the dish, spreading it evenly.
- Next, put the dish into a Microwave and turn it on for 6 minutes. Use the regular option in your Microwave that you use to heat food. Different microwaves would have differently labeled names for the feature, in my Microwave it’s called “Fast”.
Enjoy your freshly baked Chocolate Chip Sponge Cake in just 15 minutes, even if you don’t own a baking Oven!
Tell us how you served the cake in the comments section – was it whipped cream, maple syrup or just good old Nutella!