Summers are a beautiful time full of frolic for everyone. But, it’s also the time when our bodies get dehydrated very quick and if you’re bored of having just plain water to revitalise your system, this is the perfect drink for you! It’s very simple to make, and gives your Summer evenings a cooling minty touch. It’s also very healthy – the benefits of ginger, cumin, mint leaves and chia seeds are plenty!
(Makes 4 Glasses)
- 3 Glass Chilled Water
- 1 Glass Ice Cubes
- 1 Cup Mint Leaves
- 1/2 Cup Powdered Sugar
- 1 Tsp Ginger Juice(Optional)
- 1/4 Tsp-Rock Salt
- 1/4-Tsp-Cumin Seed Powder (roasted and powdered)
- 1 Tsp-Chia Seeds( Soaked )
- Churn water, ice cubes, mint leaves, powdered sugar, ginger juice in a blender
- Pour into tall glasses.
- Top it with some more ice cubes.
- Sprinkle some rock salt, cumin seed powder and add some pre – soaked chia seeds to it
- Serve with a mint sprig on top!