- 1.5 tbsp All purpose flour
- 3/4 – 1 cup milk
- 1/2 cup warm water
- 2.5 cubes cheese (65 grams)
- 1 cup chopped Veggies (carrot, beans, golden corn, green peas, mushroom)
- 2 tbsp butter
- 1 tbsp minced garlic
- 1/2 tsp Freshly ground pepper
- 1/2 tsp Salt
- Oregano (garnish)
- Chilli flakes (garnish)
- Wash and chop the veggies (carrot, beans, golden corn, green peas, mushroom) into small small pieces.
- Boil them in water, with a few drops of lemon juice and salt, till the water starts bubbling a lot.
- Once they are boiled, drain out the excess water and keep vegetables aside.
- In a pan, take 1 tbsp butter and once it melts, sauté the garlic in it for 3 seconds.
- Then put the all purpose flour in it and sauté for 3-4 minutes.
- Now add the milk slowly to the pan, in small quantities, so that lumps are not formed.
- Once the entire quantity of milk is added, add warm water to the pan and stir well.
- Then add 25 grams of grated cheese, salt to taste and freshly ground pepper to the pan and stir well.
- Stir till the white sauce starts bubbling and boiling.
- Now keep the previously boiled veggies in a square baking dish, and pour the sauce on top of it till it’s completely covered.
- Grate 30 grams of cheese on top of the covered veggies.
- Bake in an oven on Convection mode for 12 minutes at 200 C.
- In case the texture is too liquid, refrigerate the dish for 20 minutes after taking it out from the oven and then garnish, else if the consistency is perfectly creamy then garnish it right away with chilli flakes and oregano.
- Serve hot with a side of garlic bread!