Here is a short list of the most romantic vacation destinations in the world. You should definitely explore some of them after the lockdown is done. Life is short, and we haven’t been able to go out due to coronavirus crisis. Once the virus is gone from the planet, you should take your loved one and take him/her to loveliest of places. There are others, of course, but these stand out when romance is the top priority.
- St. Lucia in the Caribbean – St. Lucia is one of the prettiest Caribbean islands, with its lush rainforest, towering mountains and alluring beaches. There are a number of romantic resorts with breathtaking ocean views, offering all of the pampering you might desire. Create your very own delicious chocolate from scratch at an historic cocoa estate or have a waterfall revelation.
- Bavaro Beach, Dominican Republic – The DR is a beach lover’s paradise with 30 spectacular miles of the most beautiful beaches anywhere on earth. Some of the whitest sand ever can be found at Bavaro Beach. All-inclusive is the romantic way to go here, where you can have all of your needs met. Most have super fun discos, where couples can party and dance the night away.
- Arenal Volcano Region, Costa Rica – Sure, Costa Rica has beaches, but the real attraction here is the Arenal Volcano, with its one-of-a-kind scenery and tropical rainforest. This is just the place for nature-loving couples on the lookout for an intimate and relaxing romantic getaway. Some of the hotels even have hot springs that are fed from the live volcano. This is where pampering and adventure meet.
- Cabo San Lucas, Mexico – If you’re looking for a destination that’s off the beaten path, head for Cabo San Lucas, where exciting discoveries await you. The two towns there; Cabo San Lucas and San Jose del Cabo, which are only 20 minutes apart and on the same coastline, are worlds apart. Cabo San Lucas has the noisy, party scene and adventures like golf and ATV, while in San Jose del Cabo with its cobblestone streets, you can get a taste of authentic culture.
- Kauai, Hawaii – Experience the sweet, calm seclusion of a beach in Kauai, where you may be the only inhabitant. Although this Hawaiian island has amazing beaches, a lush rainforest and majestic mountains, not that many people go there, so it’s a place where you can really get away from it all and focus on each other.
- Bora Bora, French Polynesia – You may fall in love with Bora Bora at first sight, where castle-like Mount Otemanu pierces the sky amidst a lagoon of blues and greens. Tahiti is famous for its overwater bungalows with windows in the floor nicknamed “Tahitian TVs”, revealing the ocean creatures below. And, Bora Bora is one of the most romantic destinations in the world.