- 150 gms Pasta (penne/fusili/spirali/macaroni)
- 2 cups milk
- 1 cup cream
- 2 tbsp all purpose flour
- 3 tbsp Butter (garlic/regular)
- 3 cloves garlic (minced)
- 3 tbsp chopped broccoli
- 1/2 cup mushrooms
- 3-4 cubes of red bell peppers
- 3-4 cubes of yellow bell peppers
- 1/2 cup golden corn
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- freshly ground pepper
- salt to taste
- oregano/italian seasoning to taste
- chilli flakes to taste
- 2 tbsp grated cheese
- parsley for garnishing
- Take the raw pasta and boil it in water for 15 minutes on medium flame till it is semi-soft. Add salt to the water while boiling.
- Wash all the vegetables. Chop the bell peppers, broccoli and mince the garlic. Take the uncut mushrooms and golden corn, and boil them in salt-water for 10 minutes for softening. Once boiled, cut the mushrooms.
- Now heat olive oil in a pan. Once the oil is heated, add the minced garlic to it and sautee till it is golden.
- Add the remaining chopped vegetables to the pan with 1 tbsp of butter and sautee.
- After cooking the vegetables for 5-10 minutes, add all purpose flour to it and mix evenly in the pan.
- Once evenly mixed, add the milk.
- Now, strain out the water from the boiling pasta (draining out the excess water).
- Toss the pasta into the pan along with drizzling the fresh cream into it.
- Toss everything well till the sauce is thick and evenly distributed.
- Add chilli flakes and oregano to the pan and stir well
- Now add 1/2 tbsp salt to it
Serve hot with a garnish of parsley, and a side of basil-garlic bread.