You can check the card status of your Aadhaar account online or offline once you have obtained the Aadhaar Acknowledgement Slip. To follow your UIDAI Aadhaar status, you just need to provide your Aadhaar enrolment number. The following are ways to check electronically with or without a number of Aadhaar’s card registration status.
Know the Process to Check Aadhaar Card Status
Through accessing the official UIDAI website online, the user may check the status of his Aadhaar card. On the official website of UIDAI, there is no fee/charge to verify Aadhaar card status. To check your Aadhaar card’s application status online, follow the steps below:
Step #1: Visit the Aadhaar card official portal of UIDAI, https://uidai.gov.in/.
Step #2: Choose the “Aadhaar Online Services” option on the screen.
Step #3: Click on the option of ‘Check Aadhaar Status’.
Step #4: Viewers can also check their Aadhaar card status directly by clicking the weblink https://resident.uidai.gov.in/check-aadhaar-status.
Step #5: Try to fill all your details like Enrolment ID, enrolment date and time, and captcha image.
Step #6: Choose the button of “Check Status”.
Step #7: If your Aadhaar is generated, you will receive a message with options for uploading or registering your e-Aadhaar online.
Step #8: Click on the Aadhaar download link if you want to access e-Aadhaar.
Step #9: If you want to your Aadhaar updates on your smartphone, select Aadhaar on Mobile option.
If you forget or misplaced your enrolment numbers, you can enter your registration number and search your registration number for Aadhaar card status. Check here to know the status of the Aadhaar card without an Aadhaar enrolment number:
- Go to https://goo.gl/hSo8WC to get your enrolment number.
- Choose the EID or UID (Aadhaar) option.
- Type details like name, email, phone number, and Captcha code.
- Wait for the OTP verification process to your registered mobile number.
- Enter the same OTP and choose the “Verify OTP”.
- The Enrolment number/Aadhaar number will be sent to the registered email id and mobile number.
- With this enrolment number, you can check the status of Aadhaar application.
The eAadhaar card status can be reviewed online or offline by an applicant The applicant may also contact the 1947 telephone number for the status Aadhaar card to see if his Aadhaar is produced or not. After the enrolment is complete, the candidate is entitled to pursue the following steps to search for URN number Aadhaar status.
- Open UIDAI’s website.
- Enter Aadhaar and Update Request Number (URN) number.
- Type the same Captcha image values.
- Select the “Get Status” tab.
- Users can view and download Aadhaar update status.
To check Aadhaar status on its mobile device, the applicant must follow these steps:
- Type SMS as “UID STATUS <14 digit enrolment number>” to 51969.
- User having Aadhaar receives an instant SMS of Aadhaar number.
- If not, an SMS with the current Aadhaar status is sent to the applicant.
- Upon generation and shipment of your Aadhaar by UIDAI, it will be sent within 60 to 90 days to the applicant’s residential address via post.