Land records are something which are kind of essential for land property owners. It works like a piece of evidence or proof to prove that you are only the original owner for the particular land or property. Therefore, It becomes mandatory to have a copy of this piece of document with you. In this article, I will be sharing some information regarding the ROR for the people who are living in Rajasthan.
You may have heard this before that the government of Rajasthan recently put through up an initiative of Apna Khata. This initiative almost helps thousands of people to get their land records papers online. It is because earlier people need to visit the revenue department for getting these documents. Still, after digitalization, this task becomes easier for both people and the employees of the revenue department.
What is Apna Khata Jamabandi Nakal?
I already have mentioned this information earlier in this article. Since we know that Apna Khata is an online portal for getting land records. Therefore, Jamabandi Nakal actually means the land records documents only, or you may also call it records of rights.
This portal is open for everyone and generally for the people who are residing in Rajasthan. If you belong from any other state, then I prefer looking for the portal of your particular state online in Google.
How to check land records in Rajasthan?
Here we come to the primary part of this article. As we know about the portal and for what it is being used for. So, let’s check out the process for checking land records in Rajasthan.
- First, you need to visit the official Apna Khata portal. You can visit the official portal by clicking here http://apnakhata.raj.nic.in/Home.aspx
- Once, you are on the Home page. You need to select your district from the map shown on the screen.
- After that, you need to select the tehsils of your district.
- On the next screen, enter your property information or search it throughout the list to get yours.
- Once found. You can click on the front and back page button to get both of the copies. You can either save it or take a print out for future references. Take the help of finance box
- That’s it.
Importance of Keeping land records:
- You will have solid proof to verify your ownership for the particular land.
- This document can help in any legal case.
- This document is even needed for the sale or mortgage of the property.
- You can also take a loan from the bank based on this document.
- This document is useful to define your current status on the property.
Here we come at the end. We are now clear with the importance and process for checking land records in the Rajasthan. This article is generally to provide some useful information and not only about the land records but also for the new initiative Apna Khata launched by the government of Rajasthan. However, if there is anything that is not understandable, then feel free to ask us in the comments section.