Nail design is not an impossible task. With the right tools and enough practice, anybody can do it. You don’t have to be left out of the nail art trend because you can’t afford regular touch ups. You can do your own manicure at home using nail art gel.
Everything you need to create these beautiful designs can easily be purchased from local or online stores. Nail polish wholesale stores will have a wide variety of tools, and so are a good place to start. It is possible to get every tool you need from a set or beginner kit.
Graceful Shellac swirls
– Apply Shellac base coat and flash cure under light for 10 seconds. Apply a light coat of Shellac tuttifrutti gel polish and cure under UV light for 2 minutes. Apply another coat of tuttifrutti and cure for 2 minutes again.
– Apply a light coat of Shellac rock royalty. Without curing, use an art brush to draw quick swirls on it, cure for 2 minutes under UV light.
– Sprinkle loose glitter on nail till you are satisfied, this will stick to the inhibition layer. Swipe excess glitter off with a brush before applying Shellac top coat.
– Prepare the artificial nails by applying Amore Ultimate Gel bonder. Flash cure under UV light for only 20 seconds. Apply Amore Ultimate Gel pink sculpture gel across the whole nail. Cure under light for 2 minutes. If you desire more coverage, repeat this step.
– Brush Amore Ultimate Gel builder unto the entire nail. Add white and silver Mylar at different spots. Cure under light for 2 minutes.
– Brush the builder again over the whole nail a second time. With Amore Ultimate Gel black gel, accent the design with lines. Cure for another 2 minutes.
– To add sparkle, apply Amore Ultimate Gel silver colored pixie gel and cure again for 2 minutes.
– Add Amore Ultimate Gel sculpt and shine to the finished nail for sealing. Cure under light for 2 minutes. Clean up the nail. Take a lint- free pad with plastic back and soak in isopropyl alcohol, remove layer of inhibition.
– Apply Shellac base coat and flash cure for 10 seconds under UV light. Coat nail with a thin swipe of Shellac asphalt and cure under light for 2 minutes. Add a second coat of Shellac asphalt and cure again for 2 minutes. Add some micro fine glitter to the nail starting from the middle and spreading out to the end and edges. Glitter moves fast, be careful to only add it where you want nail art gel to reach.
– Add on another layer of ultrafine glitter and spread again.
– Apply some more fine glitter concentrated on the free edge of the nail. Arrange it to look like French tips, not actually making them perfect.
– Add hexagonal glitter disks on the nail between fine and ultrafine glitter.
– Add a strong top coat, cure under UV light for 2 minutes. Take a lint- free pad with plastic back and soak in isopropyl alcohol, remove layer of inhibition.
Remember you can easily get all tools for achieving this wonderful designs at nail polish wholesale stores. Everything is available for you to accomplish professional looking manicures.