In these present days, the rate of smart gadgets has been increasing in India. Google launched it’s new device Google Nest Hub in India at a price of 9,999 Rs/- The regular sale starts from today on Flipkart, Tata Cliq, Croma and Reliance Digital Stores, Soon it will be available in all the major stores in across the nation. As of now, it’s available in Chalk and Charcol color. With this, you can control as many gadgets as in your home.
Google Nest Hub Specifications:
- Google Nest Hub has a 7-inch LCD touchscreen display.
- It is of 17.8 centimeters width and 11.8 centimeters height.
- Consists of 2 mic array.
- Supports both the Wi-Fi and Bluetooth.
- It works with Andriod, iOS, Mac, Windows and Chromebook devices.
- It comes with a built-in Google Assistant and Chromecast.
- The best part about it is, It can adjust with any type of light accordingly to our room with over 16 million combinations included.
What are the uses of Nest Hub?
- It can control 200 million+ devices from over 3,500 brands which include some of the major one Syska, LG, Xiaomi and others.
- With Google Nest Hub, One can get all the updates about news, Can listen to his favorite music, Can know how to cook their favorite recipes, Get all the updates about the stock market, Business updates and news and many more.
- By installing the Google Home application on your smartphone, you can control as many smart gadgets in your home where you can turn on or turn off the lights, Turn on or off the Air Conditioner in your home and many.
- You can send on reply to the WhatsApp messages or normal messages with over your voice.
- To know what are the voice commands to use a specific feature, please do check out this link.
How to use Google Nest Hub?
It is as simple as you read it. Yes, All you need to do is p
- Plugin your Nest Hub
- Download the Google Home application from your app store.
- And follow the quick setup instructions.